Wednesday, January 27, 2010

First Day

A little background: I've worked at a gas station for over 15 years. Why, you ask? It's my family's business and it started out that they needed my help when I got out of school. Since then, I've decided to stay because honestly, I can't believe some of the shit people out there do.

I'd like to record it all here. While things people do makes me angry now, I will hopefully look back on these stories one day and laugh about it. Not likely anytime soon, though.

I also hope that if you are a customer in a store (as we all are), that you will learn from these stories and never ever EVER walk into a store and act like this/do these things. Maybe we can all make the world a better place.

Over the years I've collected so many stories that I'd like to share the ones that I can remember. I will definitely update with things customers do currently, but when nothing is going on and the customers are behaving themselves I will resort to the older incidents I've experienced.

I hope you enjoy, and feel free to add stories of your own in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Heh, this blog is great. I just sat here and read every post starting with the latest. It's amazing what people try to get away with. That old adage about the 'customer is always right', is definitely wrong.

    I agree about the bathrooms, typically out or order or not, I wouldn't want to use them. Sadly it is usually for the sake of one of my kids, I have to brave entering and helping them navigate the funk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it! I'll definitely be updating more frequently about things people do to piss me off. :-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn