Friday, January 29, 2010

Night Shift Weirdos

Many of our customers at night are regulars, on their way to work or coming home from it. But every so often we will get a weirdo or two, which makes me wonder what asylum let them out in the middle of the night.

Whenever I work night shift, I will not hesitate to call the cops if someone looks suspicious. Even if you are constantly pestering me asking stupid questions in the middle of the night just to be funny, I will call the cops on you to get you out of my face.

Some people think that may be too extreme, but most of the time these people are doped up on drugs and could at any time pull a knife or gun on me. So I'd rather be considered 'too harsh' than standing there being robbed or hurt.

It's funny how on night shift people think they can try and convince me to sell them beer after hours.

Hmm...I'll have to continue that thought. Just got called in to work. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn