Sunday, December 16, 2012

New Look for the Cashier

So I decided that it was time for a new look, especially since I'm working on getting Confessions of a Cashier published sometime soon.

So here it is and I love it. What do you think of it?

I'd like to thank Diana at Custom Blog Designs for giving me exactly what I wanted.

A happy cashier means I won't take it out on my customers!

So if you're looking for a new blog design, send her a message. She's great to work with. (Unlike my fellow co-workers who have been calling off this week and pissing me off.)

Thanks again, Diana.

6 comments:

  1. I love your new look. It fits perfectly. Diana did a great job.

    I found a template that I like and changed my blog too. It's a lot of pink and it's girly. Totally unlike me, but I'm going for it.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! I am finally getting around to posting about it on my site. Hope you had a Merry 'whatever you celebrate'!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn