Tuesday, August 3, 2010

You Want To Wash What?

As I've explained before, I rarely let anyone use the bathroom. This is one of the reasons why.

A woman came in the other day and wanted to use the bathroom to wash out her bunny's cage.

That's right, her bunny's HUGE cage that he lives and poops in.

I told her no, of course, and she just kind of stood there holding this massive plastic cage with a wire top.

It makes me wonder how the hell she was going to wash it in there. There is no utility sink or anything else big enough to hose that thing down.

Knowing our luck with people and the bathroom, she was probably going to shove all that hay and bedding down the toilet until it clogged. And then proceed to take a piss or shit on top of that.

I figured she lived out of town or something and that she was hoping to make a stop to clean out the cage, but I asked her where she was from and she said she lived in the next town over. Seriously?

So I told her to check with the gas station across the street and they might have a bathroom she could use to clean out her rabbit's cage.

Hey, I had to. They're our competition!

4 comments:

  1. omg, that is just wrong in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, for God's sake, why not use a hose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's riddick. However, I must cop to often using gas stations as trash disposals. Anytime my car gets loaded up with newspapers and what not, I fill up a grocery bag and chuck it in their trashes, as opposed to using my home trash. Am I a bad person?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unreal. Seriously chicka - you have TOTALLY given me new respect for the poor people who work at my local gas stations.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn