Saturday, March 6, 2010

Wet Crusty Money

I always get scared when people hand me wet money. Especially if it's not raining or snowing. Wet money could be one of three things:

1. A mysterious substance

2. Sweat

3. A mysterious substance

Mysterious substances can be many things. I often wonder what people do with their money in order to make it crusty or soaking wet. I don't even want to think about what the crust is in a handful of change.

Usually when I'm handed a bunch of dirty crusty money, I will refuse to take it. I know this probably sounds mean and money is money, but come on. I don't know what you did to get that money looking like that, and it's not fair to me that I have to clean it.

We've also gotten many bills with what has looked like blood on them. I've even seen fresh blood on the bills that were handed to me.

Please don't torture us like that. Be aware of your money and what it looks like. Don't hand me cruddy change and look up at me going 'Oops, well at least it's money'.

It may be money, but I don't have to take it or touch it.

Would you ever hand dirty money to your friendly cashier? Or, like me, would you keep it and clean it later because you are too embarrassed to give it out to anyone?

5 comments:

  1. That's why I like selling online, 99% of my transactions are electronically submitted credit cards. NO wet, crusty or dirty currency.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by from SITS to say Hello! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd probably spray it or matter a fact I'd tell them to hold on, then I'd put on gloves and get a plastic bag and put the money in it using a pair of tongs.

    Tiffany
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ROFL, you think they'd get the hint if you sprayed it with Lysol before you took it from them?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You realize, though, Cashier that all money, dry or wet, is basically dirty. Always wash your hands regardless.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn