Monday, July 26, 2010

Umm, Is That What I Think It Is?

I found a pube yesterday in my register. A PUBE.

I have no idea how long it was in there before I noticed it. It could have already been in there when I started my shift, or it could have been handed to me by a customer with their change.

I wanted to throw up when I noticed it, and the only reason I didn't is because my co-worker tried to convince me that it was someone's beard hair, and not a pube.

A stray beard hair is almost as disgusting.

But a pube is just fucking nasty. I swear it was moving, flaunting its curly pube body at me, begging to get wrapped around my finger like some kind of trophy.

It was located in the penny slot of my cash register drawer, so for the rest of the day customers got a deal as I just rounded their change up so I wouldn't have to stick my delicate fingers into the penny tray.

Thankfully I don't like the person on the next shift. I didn't tell her about the pube. I left it for her to discover. Let's just call it a little Christmas in July present.

10 comments:

  1. omg, that is too funny leaving it for the next person. hahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. how thoughtful of you to share with the cashier on the next shift :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found one in my broccoli once at a really nice restaurant. I was trying to convince myself it was an armpit hair, which was equally gag-worthy.

    LOL that you didn't give anyone pennies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LMAO I'm so OCD-ish, I would have done the exact same thing!! xD Kudos to you for leaving the Christmas-in-July gift...that is freaking suh-weet!! You and I could totally be PICs....here's to kindred spirits! *clinking glasses* Hope your Monday is better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loose hair disgusts me. Loose short curly hair disgusts me even more. Ewwww!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DISGUSTING - and very nice of you to leave for the next person.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHA~~~~~~~NOW, THAT IS FUNNY!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The person who works the shift before you isn't Clarence Thomas, right? Or Pee Wee Herman?

    Because then, I'd know that that's a pube.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ewwww, time to bust out the Lysol and disinfect that everything. I hope you had tweezers and a lighter to burn them.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're too freakin' funny.........and hey, I nominated you for an award, so go check it out at: http://mylifeasjenny.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-got-awarddo-you-know-how-cool-i-am.html

    I LOVE your blog! :):)

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn