For those that don't know, Google Analytics will let you know what search terms people put into Google to find your blog. I don't know any other specifics than that. All I know, is that there are some pretty bizarre people out there looking for shit.
Here's what people searched for to find me:
1. butt tacular - I've used the word crap-tacular and crack-tacular, but never butt-tacular before. What exactly did they expect to find?
2. butt crack tacular - Wow, this person was persistant.
3. horny cashier - Hmm, aren't all cashiers horny? Again, what did they think they'd find? A website called hornycashiers.com?
4. do cashiers judge customers - Absolutely! The moment you walk in the door we are probably wondering what crap you will put us through when you reach the counter.
5. hate working at a gas station - Me too, buddy. Me too.
6. i hate touching cashiers - I'm not sure where you are touching them, but I'm sure they don't like it either. Maybe you should be in jail?
7. minimum western union nigeria - Whoever searched for this term probably sent money to a scam. All scams comes from Nigeria!! If you send $200 to Nigeria, you will not receive $1,000,000 in return. How hard is that to understand???
8. things to do to make a cashier mad - Wow, I hope the fuckface that searched for this isn't a customer of mine.
9. im a cashier and i feel like a loser - Don't worry, we've all felt like that at some time. Just blame it on the crappy customers.
10. cracktacular - God, give it up, will you???