Friday, May 7, 2010

Things I Hate: The Coffee Creamer Machine

If there's one machine I hate in the whole world, it is our coffee creamer machine.

Why?

Because we have to fill the damn thing. Multiple times a day.

Every morning I watch as people fill their cup 3/4ths of the way with half & half, and then add the remaining 1/4th full of coffee. So yes, the machine seems to empty out quickly.

What I hate is when people will interrupt me while I'm with a customer to yell out 'Your creamer is empty!'

My creamer is empty? Allow me to explain why that makes no sense.

I do not dispense half & half, milk, or french vanilla creamer from my body. While telling me that my creamer is empty, you are technically making a reference to my boobs, also called creamers. What you are really telling me is that my boobs aren't dispensing any fluids into your cup of coffee. That, is pretty gross. See why yelling this out to me makes you look stupid?

So the next time you want to inform me that the machine needs to be filled, why don't you tell me that? A simple 'Um, could you replace the coffee creamer machine? It's not working right," would do just fine. Instead of yelling at me 'You're out of creamer!!!', learn to be patient and polite, or else you can be sure I'll definitely put some mystery cream in your coffee next time.

7 comments:

  1. Mystery Cream! I am glad I don't drink coffee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew there was a reason I don't use creamer!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted you to know that I LOVE coffee but I take it black and I promise that I always will. ;)


    Stopped by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They could get creamer from my creamers haha. Since I'm nursing. If you were nursing too, or in the future, you can even use it as a weapon! Squirt it right in their eyes muwahahaha.

    Anyways people are so rude!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll just leave my stock answer to so many of your delightful posts:

    "I hate people."

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, I never use that machine, it's a headache because it is always empty. I just use the individuals cups, but they always run out of the ones I like.

    Tiffany
    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    http://liferequiresmorechocolate.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn