Friday, May 14, 2010

Umm, You Left Your Coffee...Oh, Nevermind

I don't know why, but I find it hilarious when people pull away with their coffee or beverages on the top of their car.

For some reason it makes me laugh, even if I've been having a shitty day.

The best one yet was where this guy had gotten 4 cups of coffee, put them in a drink carrier tray and set it on top of his car. He was on his cell phone, of course, so he forgot about them when getting into his car.

I didn't notice it until he was already in his car, but by then it was too late. I tried knocking on our window, even though he never would have been able to hear it. At least I made an effort before I laughed, right?

So I got to watch as the whole tray actually made it down the street still on the top of his car. The downfall was when he went to go make a left turn onto another street. That's when his coffee tray slid off the rooftop and splattered all over the ground.

Ahh, it's the little things that amuse me these days.

10 comments:

  1. That is funny but all I can think is all that beautiful, wonderful coffee wasted.

    Poor coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandee at Comedy Plus mentioned your blog today and I had to make it over here. I work in a grocery store and it's always good when you can make fun of a customer (behind their back of course)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have to laugh at that, too!

    Thanks for stopping by my SITS day on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That always cracks me up, too!

    Until it happens to me...

    Visiting from The Lady Bloggers Tea Party. Hope you have a lovely Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost as funny as when people fall down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He didn't come back and ask you for free coffee, lol???

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bet he'd have been back if it had been beer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny what redbonegirl said... I can actually see someone coming back, while STILL on the cell phone, and asking for four free coffees.

    My college friend and I got subs once and sure enough, left them on the car as we drove off. I noticed napkins flying off the car and on to the road... fortunately we were able to save the subs! Duh du duhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jen: I don't drink coffee, so I find it hilarious. ;-)

    Ann: Thanks for the heads up!

    Shell: You're welcome!

    Karen: Yeah, I probably wouldn't find it funny if I did it to myself.

    Chrissy: I think people falling is fucking hilarious.

    RedBoneGirl: No, but most people do.

    Linda: Damn right he would have been. That's beer we're talking about! ;-)

    Katherine: Lots of people yell at us and demand that they get a replacement for something THEY dropped.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn