Friday, May 28, 2010

Dear Customer,...

Dear Customer,

I saw you. I bet you didn't think anyone was watching, but I was. I had a hard time believing that someone could stick their finger so far up in their nose. I was worried you would poke your brain and have a seizure near the Red Bull cooler. You were really digging around in there, I hope you found something good.

What I didn't appreciate though, was how you took your finger out of your nose and wiped it on the shelf. That was just fucking gross.

What's even worse, was that I had to go over there and clean it up. I don't know what you have going on, but with all the pus and blood mixed in with your snot, maybe you need to get that checked out or something.

Please do us all a favor and just eat your booger next time.

Sincerely,

Cashier

11 comments:

  1. Ewwwwww, that is so nasty. I probably would have disinfected every shelf in there. Girl you need start wearing latex gloves. When I go to Walmart this one cashier does.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg....beyond gross. What the hell is wrong with people!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no words to describe the utter nastiness of his action. Maybe what u thought was blood was brain matter since he clearly doesn't have the good sense to know that was wrong. My gosh the things you see (my fav was the stolen donut lol).

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was horrid (and hilarious) but horrid none the less!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EWWWWW it was hilarious until you got to the part about them wiping it on the shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just died. that actually killed me

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is beyond gross. Yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMFG. Hahahah. You should have gone over -immediately- after he did it and wiped it off while he was still standing there. I would've loved to have heard his horrified reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha I don't know what you look like, but I am still trying to imagine the expression you would have on your face while witnessing this.

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn