Thursday, May 20, 2010

Damn, Girl...

A long time ago, when I was a hot young cashier, an incident happened that I will forever remember.

Back when we had a little store, the cashier was enclosed in what we called 'the cage'. This was a tiny little office that we stood in with a window that opened so that we could deal with customers.

Well one day I was standing right outside of the office and this guy comes up to me. He looks me up and down (dramatically, I might add) and tells me:

"Damn girl, you got some fine lookin' toes!"

I said nothing, because this was in the early days when I wasn't the sarcastic, mean cashier I am now.

So he kept licking his lips and staring down at my feet, which, by the way, did not look 'fine' at all. I hadn't painted my toenails in weeks, so there was chipped toenail paint, and they needed to be cut badly. I could have sliced his achilles tendon with my big toenail. I probably should have.

So after two very awkward minutes of him staring at my toes and making groaning noises, I wised up and went back into the cage so he couldn't look at my delicious toes anymore.

This was probably the first time I ever had to deal with a pervert and since I was so innocent at the time, I didn't notice.

Was I flattered? Maybe my toes were, but not me.

8 comments:

  1. Note to self...never be a cashier. Just saying. What a bunch of weirdos you have coming in and out of your store everyday. I do love your sense of humor though.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you look at wearing sandals a little differently, doesn't it. (Shiver.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never can understand some fetishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reminds me of the time I was bending over the produce case putting out a case of lettuce. When I stood up and turned around there was a guy standing right behind me and he says "I was just about to tell you to hold that pose" I think I was supposed to be impressed. I wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry Honey, but this is hysterical!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey you know people have their fetishes. And that is one I just can't understand.

    Peace, Love and Chocolate
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eeeww! Imagine touching his - - money...

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! I am laughing so hard I think I woke my husband up, LOL!

    I was a cashier at a big chain store and I had a creepy guy come up to me and asked my number and I kept repeating you want paper? He must have asked 5 times and by that time he was done, paid and had his receipt in his hand and said Oh what the hell, and wrote his number in the receipt and handed it to me and said just call me, LMAO!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn