Thursday, May 6, 2010

Coming Back From Hell With Another Poop Story

Ahh, finally starting to feel better. Yesterday was rough though. I could have posted, but I didn't want to puke or crap on my keyboard, so I stayed away.

I don't think I've ever been this sick before. Some customer must have really wanted to get back at me for something!

Speaking of poop, this reminds me of a story.

We had this old man come in one time with his wife. He asked where the bathroom was, and since I felt bad because they were so old, I let them use it. Before he walked in there with his wife, he asked if we sold Immodium AD. As soon as asked for Immodium AD, my heart fell. One of those two had baaaad diarrhea.

So I pointed to the section where we kept the Immodium AD and he walked over to it and came back up and bought it. Then he started to lead his wife to the bathroom, telling us she really had to use it.

Me and my coworker couldn't do anything but hope for the best in there.

About 45 minutes later, the man comes out with his wife, and she has no pants on. Luckily her long coat covered her hoo-ha, but we could still see her pale white chicken legs. The man was also carrying a trash bag in his hands.

He came up to me and said that we needed to put another trash bag in there because his wife made a mess and he had to clean it all up and was going to throw the bag in the dumpster, along with her pants.

I thanked the man profusely for cleaning up after his wife and watched as they walked outside and he held the door for her while she got in the car.

That's a good kind of customer. Didn't leave any kind of mess at all for us to clean up. As they drove away, I made a promise to myself that I would find a husband that would one day clean up after me if I ever shit all over a public restroom.

6 comments:

  1. That's so sweet that he took care of her like that. Too bad you guys don't sell pants too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would bet you have somebody who would do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It isn't often you find love like that. ::SIGH::
    I'd be happy to find someone who wouldn't make me walk home if I needed the Immodium urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had one that cleaned up after the accident!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs using stock image by lemn